Spectraflow Lunch & Learn – HP Latex 360
Thursday October 16, 11am-2pm
Details: See HP’s 3rd Generation Latex printer in action. Spectraflow Senior Technical Consultant, Jan Stephens, will be taking you on a tour of this extremely versatile printer and answering your questions. We’ll be printing on banner vinyl, backlit media, and fabric. Bring your own file on a thumb drive and take home a print.
Reserve a Spot: There are only 10 spots available for this event, so call now to reserve your spot. (415) 382-8681
We will be serving a buffet lunch.
Key Features of Latex 300-series Printers
- Versatile – print on an extremely wide range of media including vinyl, textile, film, paper and even uncoated papers
- Quick turnaround – extremely short time to delivery, prints are dry and ready for finishing immediately after printing with rapid dry HP Latex Ink technology
- Speed – up to 335 sq-ft/hr, 184 sq-ft/hr for standard production quality
- Low cost of ownership – ~$0.22 per sq-ft ink costs
- Scratch resistance – preserves the quality of your print, longer lasting than eco-solvent materials, lamination may not be needed
- Great color, easily – built in spectro and profiling software allows you to quickly make high quality prints with a wide variety of media
- Environmentally friendly – No special ventilation systems are required, no hazard warning labels, no risk to your employees