We discovered this gem from 2011 in which Larry Kaufman, Epson Product Manager, answers questions about the Epson Stylus Pro 900 Series. Questions answered include:
- Does ink have an actual shelf life?
- What is the proper way to agitate ink cartridges?
- When is it appropriate to agitate them?
- Is ink wasted during a printer’s initial charging and how much is used?
- When should you use the Epson print driver vs a RIP?
- What is spindleless loading?
- What connection prints faster: USB or Ethernet?
Larry is interviewed by professional photographer Jeff Schewe..